Friday, June 01, 2007

Abundance

I wrote a story called the Fleece Whisperer which I offered to fibre readers on Angora's Blog. I had submitted it twice and been rejected and thought the best thing to do would be to share it with you all. So if you have not had a chance to read it, do.
Thanks everyone for all your lovely comments so far.
This one just came in and made me feel humble....



Thank you for offering us this article, so nice and peaceful.

And you gave me the opportunity to visit your other blog, about downshiffting, and it's just what I needed to read, I think. I have been through a difficult time those last weeks, feeling bad as if I were loosing my center, just because too many things are challenging several of our life-style decisions. It seems that reading your blog, which echoes much of what I think, feel and live, could be part of a therapy, thank you ! :-)

( Off to have that cup of tea, grateful for the abundance that I am enjoying at this moment even though it is still raining!!... a tearful person adding tears to the wet weather)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think real. Wow, what a wonderful feeling that story evoked in me. It reminds me of the expression "with gay abandon"