Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Thinking Blogger Awards



Katie nominated me for the thinking bloggers award, a meme with a difference. Thank You Katie for thinking about me making you think.


So who has made me really think........ Here goes :

The deliberate agrarian ; makes me think about a different model of living, how it is possible and how we can live in harmony with the world around us.

Get rich slowly - makes me think how I can make the most of what I have and how to save in any way I can to achieve feeling rich on a budget.

Peak oil premonitions - how can we raise awareness about a life without oil?Does anyone take this seriously. It makes me think how we take oil for granted and how actually it is not a renewable endless resource.
Wigglywigglers - Heather really walks her talk, as well as running a very successful business with a ot of thoughful products, her podcast really brings to the forefront the difficulties faced by farmers, gardeners and ecologists. It makes me think about how we can bridge the gap between self sufficiency, the environment and supporting the community around us.
Irish Sally gardens - Rebecca makes me think about how authentic living can be achieved.....a motto that motivates me still is
dream your life and live your dream
and Rebecca and her family make me think that dreams can become reality.

Its tough just choosing 5 blogs...less is more in the end.

About this post :


I am not a fan of meme's but in a way its the same as being recommended by word of mouth on the web which can only be a good thing.

Original rules of the thinking bloggers award can be found here:

Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them with the meme.

The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).

No comments: